Saturday, October 09, 2004

I never done good things, I never done bad things

Listening to CBC radio slaughtering Bowie. Its sacraligeous. Brent Banburry, you frickin' jerk. Ahem, excuse me, I seem to have lost my mind. If you have seen it, can you email it too me. I'm sure its small enough to send through a telephone wire. Anyone who is old enough to listen to music ie 1 yrs old, should start with a steady diet of David Bowie, The Who, Janis Jopelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Talking Heads, Peter Gabriel, Chaka Kahn, Stevie Wonder and Mose Alison. Further to be schooled in The Cure, The Band, CCR, Queen, The Clash, Bob Marley, Bob Marley, Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd. Actually, this might take some time. Just stick with David Bowie for the moment. Anyone reading this must go and find a David Bowie tape and put it on, and they will realise they are doing the funky chicken. Uncontrollably.

Folks, I have to admit, I am kind of stumped on my second project Neigbourhood portrait and all that. Any suggestions would be groovy. I would be grooved by them. And where were y'all yesterday anyway. For those of us who showed up, we experienced, I experienced the thrill of jumping off a building and landing on my feet, which thankfully were not embedded in my skull. I saw the light of EQing. It was profound. WE then went out to a marvellous vegetarian-oriented restaurant and savoured the charms of the waiter and the exquisite Vietnamese food. It was generously provided by our leader, who took it upon himself to give me another nick-name, which I dare not utter here.

I'm supposed to be reading a book on Propaganda, I have to go now.
replies are welcome. pies are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home