Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ode to SpaceMaurader

I Haven't blogged in a long time. Largely because most of what I have to say is of a political nature. I haven't had much to say on a personal level because it is not insightful or meaningful, or comedic. It's just like walking to work. What do I say. Imagine someone asks you, "How was your walk to work, what did you see." You respond and say, "I saw buses. Chewing gum stuck to the ground forming black circles, which might have been dollar coins, until I reached down to pick them up. I crossed the street when the light was green. I thought about my relationship and how to make it better. I put on my mp3 player and nearly walked into a lampost." Descriptions like this are mundane, boring, lacking interest, originality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home